Buy Magnum Research Desert Eagle 357 Magnum Full-Size Pistol with Case Hardened Finish online.
Order Magnum Research Desert Eagle 357 Magnum Full-Size Pistol with Case Hardened Finish online. Magnum Research (MRI) has worked tirelessly since 1985 to consistently expand its popular pop-culture Desert Eagle series, as well as their Baby Desert Eagle, BFR revolvers, and MLR rifles product lines.
Now, MRI is extending their Desert Eagle line once again to add a Desert Eagle in 357 Magnum with a traditional case hardened finish. The case hardened finish is maintained by a clear lacquer and offers a unique twist to these Desert Eagles’ traditional design. This model has both rubber grips for more intense range shooting and wood grips with a laser etched Magnum Research insignia for more casual shooting.
- Manufacturer: Magnum Research
- Model: Desert Eagle Case Hardened
- Caliber: 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length: 6″
- Overall Length: 10.75″
- Bore Diameter: .357″
- Height: 6.25″
- Slide Width: 1.25″
- Finish: Case “Hardened” Finish Clear Protective Coat
- Trigger: Single Action; Approx. 4 lb. Pull; Gold Plated
- Trigger Reach: 2.75″
- Sight Radius: 8.5″
- Sights: Combat Type; Fixed
- Polygonal Rifling w / Right Hand Twist 6 lands & grooves: 1 Turn in 14″
- Weight (with empty magazine): 4 lbs. 8.4 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 9 Rounds
What’s in the Box
- Desert Eagle 357 Magnum Case Hardened
- (1) Magazine
- Hogue Grips
- Walnut Grips
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual